The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- Chef Kashia featured on CBS Connecticut News
- Happy Student = Happy Parent
- Meriden Farmer’s Market
- Parent Testimony
- Chef Kashia at the Meriden farmers’ market
- Now Accepting Students for our September session
- Local culinary students head to Europe
- Congratulations to MCK Students Dana & Danika Smith
- In The Kitchen
- Chef Kashia featured in CBS Connecticut News