The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- MCK Founder receives Community Service Award
- MCK Open House
- Life With Diabetes Article
- Farmer Joe’s Garden Visit
- MCK Jr. Chef Christina on WTNH News Ch 8 CT STYLE
- Nothing’s Better than Farm to Table
- Greater Meriden Chamber of Commerce Wellness EXPO 2013
- Presentation at the Hispanic Heritage Festival
- CALLING ALL KID CHEFS!
- Free Cooking Demo