The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- Carenage United International Organization Award
- Chef Kashia Presents MCK at Enotre and UrbanFair event in Vicenza, Italy
- MCK is on the move to reopen
- Chef Kashia featured in Trinidad and Tobago Magazine
- Community Outreaches
- Meriden non-profit teams with Italian olive oil company
- The One and Only NYIOOC
- Meriden’s Kashia Cave featured as one of the best
- Recipe for Success
- Cooking class at Boscov’s