The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- MCK Back on the Set of CT Style WTNH News 8
- MCK Visits Israel Putnam Elementary School
- MCK & R.E.A.C.H Program
- Naugatuck Savings Bank Foundation Awards Grant to My City Kitchen
- Chef Kashia featured on CBS Connecticut
- Our 2nd Culinary Extravaganza “Plan a Seed” Fundraiser was a SUCCESS!!
- Miss Connecticut 2012
- MCK Featured on the Mayor’s Mic
- On The Mayor’s Mic Show
- MCK featured on CBS Connecticut