The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- Chef Kashia recipes features on CBS News
- MCK cooking class at Boscov’s
- Chef Kashia on Jay Blessed Media NY
- Meriden nonprofit continues to search for available space
- Chef Kashia featured in Aetna’s Black History Calendar
- 60 Minutes Don’t fall victim to olive oil fraud
- Congratulations to our founder
- An Italian Experience
- Thank You Enotre Oil
- Chef Kashia featured on CBS Connecticut News