The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- Healthy Mom = Healthy Baby Program
- Teen turned his life around with cooking
- Chili recipe adds heat to a winter evening
- Healthy Mom = Healthy Baby
- Kwanzaa Culinarians – Nia: Ready for the Call of Duty
- Launching Of A New Partnership
- Chef Kashia Featured on CBS Connecticut
- Congratulations to MCK FutureChefs
- Chef Kashia on set at WTNH News Ch8 CT Style
- Your Journey Awaits!