The 5G Network to a Healthier You
WELLNESS: We can’t help but be aware of obesity and the chronic diseases that are associated with over-eating and not getting enough exercise. In the back of our minds, we know that one day, we too could be at the other end of that conversation about cancer, heart disease or diabetes. So what should we do? Read Jill’s full Article on the Cliffview Pilot.
Jill MacInnes is highly involved in our program. She works with our students one on one. For more information about Jill MacInnes visit her website: www.mylifetreesolutions.com or contact our office at 1-203-630-2870.
- Our Mission
- 6-9 Group July Summer Camp
- Thank you for 5 years of Success!
- Chef Kashia Cave Featured on CBS Connecticut
- Serving Our Military Kids.
- 3M Purification “The Sandwich Apprentice”
- Carb-Loaded A Culture Dying To Eat
- MCK Chef a Rising Star
- We’ve Back on set with Teresa on CT Style WTNH News Ch 8
- Carb-Loaded – A Culture Dying To Eat
- Thanks to our Sponsors, Friends and Family