MCK Student Volunteer named Valedictorian
My City Kitchen Board of Directors and staff would like to congratulate one of our teen Volunteers Ms. Samantha Roccapriore (second from left) on being named Wilcox Technical High School Valedictorian.
Samantha is a wonderful young lady and hard worker, she’s very intellegent and makes a great ambassador. We are very proud of you and wish you many more success. Samantha is currently in Kansas City competing in Skills USA. Please click on the link to read her story in the Meriden Record Journal: http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/article_57b8ce2c-93d4-11e0-aab4-001cc4c03286.html
- Our Mission
- Italian Chef Duccio Pistolesi
- Teen and tween cooking class
- Cooking Demo at the Meriden Public Library
- Foodie Nation TV Segment in Trinidad & Tobago
- It’s NOVEMBER!!
- Study Abroad Program to Italy
- Cooking with Chef Duccio coming soon!
- International Project
- Chef Kashia receives award of Excellence.
- Congratulations Enotre Oil