MCK Student Volunteer named Valedictorian
My City Kitchen Board of Directors and staff would like to congratulate one of our teen Volunteers Ms. Samantha Roccapriore (second from left) on being named Wilcox Technical High School Valedictorian.
Samantha is a wonderful young lady and hard worker, she’s very intellegent and makes a great ambassador. We are very proud of you and wish you many more success. Samantha is currently in Kansas City competing in Skills USA. Please click on the link to read her story in the Meriden Record Journal: http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/article_57b8ce2c-93d4-11e0-aab4-001cc4c03286.html
- Our Mission
- Congratulations to MCK FutureChefs
- Chef Kashia on set at WTNH News Ch8 CT Style
- Your Journey Awaits!
- Teen Summer Food Tour
- 6-9 Group July Summer Camp
- Thank you for 5 years of Success!
- Chef Kashia Cave Featured on CBS Connecticut
- Serving Our Military Kids.
- 3M Purification “The Sandwich Apprentice”
- Carb-Loaded A Culture Dying To Eat