MCK Student Volunteer named Valedictorian
My City Kitchen Board of Directors and staff would like to congratulate one of our teen Volunteers Ms. Samantha Roccapriore (second from left) on being named Wilcox Technical High School Valedictorian.
Samantha is a wonderful young lady and hard worker, she’s very intellegent and makes a great ambassador. We are very proud of you and wish you many more success. Samantha is currently in Kansas City competing in Skills USA. Please click on the link to read her story in the Meriden Record Journal: http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/article_57b8ce2c-93d4-11e0-aab4-001cc4c03286.html
- Our Mission
- Teen Cook Book A Must Have!!!
- Teen visit to NYC Food Tour & The Chew Cooking Show
- Jr. Chefs in Training
- Buy Your Tickets!
- MCK Goes Mobile
- 3rd Culinary Extravaganza Fundraiser
- Lincoln Culinary Ins and MCK Founder Kashia Cave
- We back on set at WTNH News Ch 8
- Thank you DeLuca Foundation
- Thank You Napier Foundation