MCK Student Volunteer named Valedictorian
My City Kitchen Board of Directors and staff would like to congratulate one of our teen Volunteers Ms. Samantha Roccapriore (second from left) on being named Wilcox Technical High School Valedictorian.
Samantha is a wonderful young lady and hard worker, she’s very intellegent and makes a great ambassador. We are very proud of you and wish you many more success. Samantha is currently in Kansas City competing in Skills USA. Please click on the link to read her story in the Meriden Record Journal: http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/article_57b8ce2c-93d4-11e0-aab4-001cc4c03286.html
- Our Mission
- MCK Founder receives Community Service Award
- MCK Open House
- Life With Diabetes Article
- Farmer Joe’s Garden Visit
- MCK Jr. Chef Christina on WTNH News Ch 8 CT STYLE
- Nothing’s Better than Farm to Table
- Greater Meriden Chamber of Commerce Wellness EXPO 2013
- Presentation at the Hispanic Heritage Festival
- CALLING ALL KID CHEFS!
- Free Cooking Demo