MCK Student Volunteer named Valedictorian
My City Kitchen Board of Directors and staff would like to congratulate one of our teen Volunteers Ms. Samantha Roccapriore (second from left) on being named Wilcox Technical High School Valedictorian.
Samantha is a wonderful young lady and hard worker, she’s very intellegent and makes a great ambassador. We are very proud of you and wish you many more success. Samantha is currently in Kansas City competing in Skills USA. Please click on the link to read her story in the Meriden Record Journal: http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/article_57b8ce2c-93d4-11e0-aab4-001cc4c03286.html
- Our Mission
- Healthy Mom = Healthy Baby Program
- Teen turned his life around with cooking
- Chili recipe adds heat to a winter evening
- Healthy Mom = Healthy Baby
- Kwanzaa Culinarians – Nia: Ready for the Call of Duty
- Launching Of A New Partnership
- Chef Kashia Featured on CBS Connecticut
- Congratulations to MCK FutureChefs
- Chef Kashia on set at WTNH News Ch8 CT Style
- Your Journey Awaits!