BIG Y FIGHTS AGAINST CHILDHOOD OBESITY
Meriden, CT, February 17, 2012: My City Kitchen is pleased to announce its partnership with Big Y World Class Market in the fight against childhood obesity and promotion of positive identity messages for kids. Big Y will be the official food sponsor for foodstuffs used in our culinary classes with its generous donation to My City Kitchen, Inc.
This collaboration will allow My City Kitchen to operate its hands-on culinary program at full capacity, enabling the group to reach a higher percentage of children between the ages of
6-17yrs in Meriden by adding a total of ten classes per week and support our community.
My City Kitchen and its Board of Directors would like to publicly thank Big Y World Class Market for its support and generosity to our organization and supporting a commitment to providing healthy, wholesome foods of the highest quality to students by encouraging them to take a keen interest in the foods they eat.
- Our Mission
- Teen Cook Book A Must Have!!!
- Teen visit to NYC Food Tour & The Chew Cooking Show
- Jr. Chefs in Training
- Buy Your Tickets!
- MCK Goes Mobile
- 3rd Culinary Extravaganza Fundraiser
- Lincoln Culinary Ins and MCK Founder Kashia Cave
- We back on set at WTNH News Ch 8
- Thank you DeLuca Foundation
- Thank You Napier Foundation