BIG Y FIGHTS AGAINST CHILDHOOD OBESITY
Meriden, CT, February 17, 2012: My City Kitchen is pleased to announce its partnership with Big Y World Class Market in the fight against childhood obesity and promotion of positive identity messages for kids. Big Y will be the official food sponsor for foodstuffs used in our culinary classes with its generous donation to My City Kitchen, Inc.
This collaboration will allow My City Kitchen to operate its hands-on culinary program at full capacity, enabling the group to reach a higher percentage of children between the ages of
6-17yrs in Meriden by adding a total of ten classes per week and support our community.
My City Kitchen and its Board of Directors would like to publicly thank Big Y World Class Market for its support and generosity to our organization and supporting a commitment to providing healthy, wholesome foods of the highest quality to students by encouraging them to take a keen interest in the foods they eat.
- Our Mission
- MCK Back on the Set of CT Style WTNH News 8
- MCK Visits Israel Putnam Elementary School
- MCK & R.E.A.C.H Program
- Naugatuck Savings Bank Foundation Awards Grant to My City Kitchen
- Chef Kashia featured on CBS Connecticut
- Our 2nd Culinary Extravaganza “Plan a Seed” Fundraiser was a SUCCESS!!
- Miss Connecticut 2012
- MCK Featured on the Mayor’s Mic
- On The Mayor’s Mic Show
- MCK featured on CBS Connecticut